Okay hate might be a strong word. Really strong. But reflecting on the fact I’m about to be older than Jesus, I thought I’d let you in on some things I would have never admitted to anyone five years ago.
1. I don’t know how to dive.
2. I own the STV app on my phone.
3. When I run out of laundry, it’s usually not an issue because I have no problem whatsoever going comando.
4. I don’t drink liquor often because I am at my most fun when I do. MOST FUN.
5. When I’m tired and people are around, I fake picking up Honey the Dog’s poop by bending over with a bag and picking up “air” next to the poop. I know, this is horrible.
6. Until just a few months ago, I thought an IPA (India Pale Ale) was an ironic name for a beer made on the other side of the world.
7. I know absolutely nothing about Greek mythology.
8. Some people have a food baby. I have a food boyfriend.
9. From where I’m sitting, I can see all of my childhood stuffed animals.
10. I “own” as many movies from Redbox as there are in the actual Redbox.
So what’s one (or 10) things you would have never admitted 5 years ago but you will admit today?